<  Public  ~  Testing 1..2..3....

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 10:49 pm Reply with quote
Hey fellas, not sure if this forum still gets some attention but I'll try posting anyways.

I ran with you fellas back in the early days (05-06ish), name was Burgandie, I was the backup priest (shadowflame was the primary i believe) during the BWL glory days. Around the time we had cleared half of AQ40 my son was born and i had little time or money to continue and thus came an end to my tenure with Angry.

But I always remembered you fellas, and though I never played WoW again (save for a few casual time to see how the world had evolved) I still kept checking on Angry and hoped one day I'd be able to jump back in with you dudes.

Well now with the announcement of classic it brought up all those old memories and I figured I'd come see if any of you fellas planned on reliving the glory days. If so I would be stoked to join back up for that. Hope to hear back, cheers!

-Jon
aka Burgandie the priest

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 6:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 690Location: SwedenJoined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:00 am
Hello!
I'm pretty sure people are gonna play and perhaps even create the guild. I know the guild still raid casually in retail doing Heroic raids every week. Most of us are pretty old though with a lot of RL stuff thus committing to raiding 40 man raids as a guild probably isn't gonna happen. Might still find colabs with other guilds though for the people intrested in that, so you never know.
That beeing said i'm looking forward to classic for sure, beening a Old School Vanilla player its gonna be fun for sure. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 8:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry Guild MasterPosts: 23052Location: Austin, TXJoined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:00 pm
I remember you, that's some serious old school shit. Looked you up in the old DKP system, you were there for first kills of Vael, Broodlord, and Firemaw. Firemaw was an Illidan horde server first, Broodlord might have been too but can't remember for sure. According to our old DKP system your last raid was AQ20 on Apr 16th 2006.

Haven't heard of anything organized for Classic yet, but if you play regular WoW again you can rejoin the guild, we still do some stuff. Could also help you get back access to your Burgandie acct here on the forums, send me a private msg if you want.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:00 pm Reply with quote
@Tegal Sounds good man, i'm on the same page, old man with a ton of life responsibilities to juggle, but when i saw classic I said i'd find a way to get back in there. Count me in.

@Stingray Super old school for sure, I remember those firsts, we worked so damn hard for them, literally my gaming glory days. April 16th 06 sounds about right for my last raid since my son was born march 06, was shortly after that that I had to bail. I really haven't been able to get into regular wow, though to be fair i haven't really tried, most of the times i played in the past 10 years was just logging in to see the old areas for nostalgia sake. But since the subscription for classic and regular will be one in the same when I resub for classic it would be cool to rejoin on regular as well, stoked to see you dudes are still around!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 19Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:00 pm
MY POWERS HAVE BEEN RESTORED

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry Guild MasterPosts: 23052Location: Austin, TXJoined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:00 pm
oh shit, I remember the avatar.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 473Location: Tampa, FLJoined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Stingray wrote:
oh shit, I remember the avatar.

Haha, indeed. Seeing that I'm immediately like "Ohhhh, Burgandie! Now I remember."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:46 pm Reply with quote
I can't remember the creds for my original account (Kiru) but I remember ya Burgandie!
Also bumping this to see if y'all are doing anything for classic?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:42 am Reply with quote
Some people are playing, and there's a thread about it on our private forum, but I don't think there's really anything organized... Herod (horde) seems to be the server of choice.

By the way, if you want to recover your original forums acct, send me a PM.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:28 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 690Location: SwedenJoined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:00 am
We have made a guild on Herod Horde concisting of Angry and Honor members(my old Vanilla guild), feel free to whisper me in game at Tegal and join our discord at https://discord.gg/Dp6AdBV

Offline Profile