<  Public  ~  Howdy :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 536Location: Ogden, UTJoined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:38 pm
Congratulations on beating Lich King and Halion that’s pretty sick, wish you guys the best in the new expansion, but I’m sure you’ll tear it up like you did Wrath. I miss chilling with a few of you but really don’t miss wow :) and I never thought I’d be able to say that haha. WoW was my life for so long. Anyway, for those that care (or don’t ;), I got engaged to a hottie two days ago and we’re getting married in the spring. I just thought I’d say hello and share that with a few of my angry friends from my WoW days.
I know it’s unfortunate the way things ended but it was a fun ride while it lasted and everyone in Angry was awesome, we had some good times! Sorry I was such a douche to so many of you (*Stingray etc), so… without more to say and not knowing how many of you are left /wave!

-Ben out!

Ps. I don’t know if my post can be mined still in the forums but I still have my account and if any of you are interested in picking up a load of gold and high level char with max trades for that new expansion I thought I’d at least offer … highest bid (over 100.00) can take my account, I can hand over the e-mail address with my battle.net account, secret word, password, etc …. I haven’t logged in since the day I canceled so everything I have listed in that old post is still there. I can’t remember the numbers exactly but it was a large amount of gold 10’s of thousands and a load of supplies for just about every trade. At the time I think it all added up to 80+ k or something like that.
Just shoot me a PM if you’re interested.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Angry MemberPosts: 181Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:34 pm
I'll give you a soul shard for your hunter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 pm Reply with quote
Orangecure wrote:
I'll give you a soul shard for your hunter.

Haha Orange :) HI! So you're back to the grinding board I take it? From the sound of things a soul shard is a pretty sick deal imo ;)
Besta luck in Cata! I noticed it was being sold in Best Buy yesterday

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quote
I haven't logged in since about a year ago when we were raiding Tournament of Champions. I just poked in to harass everyone since the expac just came out.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:01 am Reply with quote
Posts: 519Location: WisconsinJoined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:37 pm
How's the expansion? Likes? Dislikes? I too have been away from the game for a little over a year, but some work friends are pressuring me to get back into it. I've heard mostly good things, but just wanted a different perspective. Most of the people/previous guild members I remember probably don't even play any more, but the expansion looks pretty slick from some videos I've seen.

"Vas's action is like a patchwerk fight, lots of consumables but usually over in 20 seconds". –Stingray
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quote
Angry MemberPosts: 685Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:51 am
Hallo! "I don't know you, and you don't know me, but"

The questing, after the initial flood of humanity, is pretty fun, although I really dislike Vash'jir, but was easily able to make 85 by skipping it.

Blizzard employed a lot of new things to make questing easier, such as the ability to turn-in/complete many quests without actually having to visit the npc.

They also made use of a "cut-scene" style storytelling for a lot of quests. Pretty neat at first, sometimes they overdid it though and would've been fine with the old quest dialog, as I hated having to kill winamp/etc to listen to something that had no audio and a few chat bubbled sentences.

I haven't started one of the new races, but imagine it's filled with cutscenes and fun quests.

If you're going to start again, probably best to start fresh and not just level an old char. The redo of all the old world content gives plenty of decent gear options and a lot of fun humorous quests.

As for dislikes:
Archaeology is bleh.
Blizz kinda hyped up the guild leveling system, then capped it to prevent people from racing.
New dungeons are a lot harder than pre-wotlk, players will have to take some time to adapt, and even when heroically geared, there will still probably be potentials for wipes due to stupidity.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 8488Location: IowaJoined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 am
Vashj'ir was my favorite new zone, so to each their own.

Also, unless you're planning on jumping into raiding asap I'd agree there's no reason to level an 80. Start a fresh Goblin or a new combo like Troll Warlock or Tauren Paladin and enjoy!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:10 pm Reply with quote
It's all about that Black Ops... :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Haha sounds pretty cool. Glad to see a few of you are still around if anything. *poke Orangecure ... was good to hear from ya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 241Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:00 pm
Deamonslayer wrote:
Most of the people/previous guild members I remember probably don't even play any more, but the expansion looks pretty slick from some videos I've seen.

There are quite a few of us still around, believe it or not.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:46 am Reply with quote
Posts: 519Location: WisconsinJoined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:37 pm
hmmm sounds really quite nice, I'll probably end up buying it in the next few days, I'm sure I will have to relearn quite a bit. Also glad to hear that there are still some people around I may know, look forward to keeping in touch.

"Vas's action is like a patchwerk fight, lots of consumables but usually over in 20 seconds". –Stingray
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 669Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:50 pm
How goes it Jhygra? Hope you're keeping it real, specced survival in the RL.
Also, Orange, you play on the 360 dawg bro? If so, send me a friend request, my tag is MAS L33T (a friend's, I didn't choose the name). Suppressed M16 with an ACOG ftw.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quote
Angry MemberPosts: 254Location: Dallas, TexasJoined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:08 pm
bleez, adding you... I'll let you guess my gaymertag when you see it.

Offline Profile