<  Public  ~  Seeking Solid 10man group.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quote
Hello Angry,

I am looking for a spot in a solid 10man group. My guild is doing 10man progression, and I am back-up do to my work schedule.. so it leaves me to trying to Pug 10man content.

I know you guys are focusing on 25man progression, but I figured you may have a few raiders (or alts) who wouldn't be saved, so possibly doing a 10man on the side
to keep up with gear and valor points.

Some info about me, I am Frost MS and Fire OS. 352 Ilvl. I am 3/6 in BWD, 1/2 in 4W, and 1/4 in BoT. All of my progression with the exception of about 1 hour of Chimearon attempts have been in Pugs. I also have experienced two 1% wipes on Cho'Gall, and about 4 hours of horrendous wipes on Atramedes..

I have extensive raiding experience starting from PUG MC groups when I first hit 60. I moved to more Hardcore Progression in BC, was a part of Risen who was ranked 5th in the world when we killed Illidan. Risen took a break for SunWell so I joined my friends from my old server in the guild Stack and Die, and we ended up top 50 US for SW progression.

For Wotlk, we reformed stack and die and formed Mens Wearhouse, which maintained top 20 US until we hit a cockblock that was HM freya. MW disbanded due to attrition and I joined VANQUISH to finish Ulduar progression, and stuck with them for our first HM Anub kill which put us top 10 US.

I took a break during ICC, playing very casual. The core of MW decided to come back for Cata as a casual 10 man guild, so hear I am on Illidan, dont know anyone and finding out that the Pugs on this server are completely awful.

Here is a link to my armory's
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... uff/simple

and my Rogue which all of my previous progression was done with:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/c ... evement#81

If you guys have a free spot and want to give me a shot that would be great, shoot me a tell in game.

-Tripcuff

Offline Profile