<  Public  ~  Angry vs. Illidan Stormrage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 1206Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:00 pm
First, I'll give you the link, and then a bit of a preface.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=51382

Sometime between exporting and publishing something went wrong with the credits. Some names and words are missing the last character for no reason (note: Tega, Wafflesauc, Astann, and Bitc), but it looks fine in my original copy, so I don't know what happened. I may or may not upload it again and see what happens, leaning toward not as I'm working on a Black Temple boss showcase right now.

Also, in addition to the text corruption, the second song on the soundtrack is playing at about half the volume it should. Again, it's fine on my original copy, so I don't know what happened--it's still not bad, though and fits well with the video and you can hear it perfectly fine.

Anyway, it's my third PvE video (first being an Emperors kill way back in Ahn'Qiraj and the second being unreleased). Enjoy!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 1053Location: Columbia, MOJoined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:00 pm
By the way, you can't d/l directly from WCM yet, it's only available via torrent. And there's only one person seeding.

Fuck you, WCM.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 519Location: WisconsinJoined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:37 pm
Ya, it's been on "locating Sources" for a long time now for me.

"Vas's action is like a patchwerk fight, lots of consumables but usually over in 20 seconds". –Stingray
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quote
Angry MemberPosts: 175Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:00 pm
Just got it, yay. I am so proud of you guys. That's freaky awesome fight(and long >_>, <_<, >_>). Sometime is missing tho. Splug on vent, AND "supervas is dead." will definitely complete the package.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 10Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:00 pm
video was excellent, you guys have come sooo far so quickly its really impressive. I wish I had the time these days to really commit but unfortunately as I finish work tons more comes in. Congrats and continued success, I know you guys will dominate sunwell and wow for many years to come!

Offline Profile