<  Public  ~  Out until...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 212Location: CaliforniaJoined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:00 pm
I've been using my Bot comp, with a 10 gb harddrive... and this latest patch killed me and i don't have enough room for it lol, so i will be out for a while, possibly back friday, not sure

My main comp is almost done, I just need to buy some new parts for it (need about 100$ more) so not sure how long it will be. Be back soon!

Loffina @ Muradin 80 Unead Rogue
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:03 pm Reply with quote
All the chinese farmers in Epl, Tyr's Hand have been /w me and asking where u are... better be back to the fields soon!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry Guild MasterPosts: 23052Location: Austin, TXJoined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:00 pm
Jack: looks like your sig is a bit screwed up, I think it happens if you use the sig editor in the "My Account" section instead of the "Profile" section off the forums. Planning on checking into it when I get a chance...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 212Location: CaliforniaJoined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:00 pm
Quote:
All the chinese farmers in Epl, Tyr's Hand have been /w me and asking where u are... better be back to the fields soon!

Maybe i just log onto my bros/dad's comp to farm lol, but my bro is sick, and i don't wanna play in his room cuz could be infected with whatever, and dad's comp is slower than shit, crashes when i'm in orgrimmar : / we'll see

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:14 am Reply with quote
Got my $$, ordered the shit i should be on all day when all that junk comes, unless another lame problem occurs.

Offline Profile