<  Public  ~  what happened to balder??

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:29 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 4Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:00 pm
balder and i leveled together and still kept in touch while he became uber purple-gear hunter. hadnt seen him in a while and another angry member said he was on his honeymoon. but im not seeing him on your roster or anything. he coming back????? still in angry???

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:32 am Reply with quote
well, i got some idea when i scanned the public forums after i had posted. guy i talked to in org didnt mention that he was no longer in angry. in that case, balder if u read this WHAT UP???!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry OfficerPosts: 1783Location: Maui, HawaiiJoined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:00 pm
heh he kinda stopped playing i'm guessing, people who are inactive for a long time are often removed from teh guild and replaced so thats probbably what happened

(70 Orc Hunter: Shadowguards)
(70 Undead Warlock: Shadowcoil)
(70 Tauren Warrior: Shadowbash)
(70 Troll Shaman: Shadowsent)
(28 Blood Elf Paladin: Shadowshield)
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:52 am Reply with quote
well, if he did get married. good luck gettin back into wow as deep as he was. im guessing he doesnt have kids yet so he may have a shot if his wife is flexible, but being someone with a family myself, casual wow-gamer is the best i can pull off without being castrated by my loving wife :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry Guild MasterPosts: 23052Location: Austin, TXJoined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:00 pm
Yeah, he was retired from the guild for inactivity. Sounds like he's been busy with a lot of things recently.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 72Location: Orlando, FLJoined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:00 pm
Hey Chodefin, what's up. i'm still around and yeah i do plan to come back some time soon, but here's an update of my current status. Me and my fiance recently moved into an apartment and are now going thru putting stuff into the new apartment and unpacking boxes and stuff, we're paying all the deposits and blah blah blah, therefore i have been short on time and money. I do plan to come back like i said, i just dont know when.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:29 pm Reply with quote
cool. cuz ya know, i think its been well over a month since youve sent me a tell outta nowhere showing off some epic loot :P good luck getting settled man, hope to cya round again soon.

Offline Profile