<  Public  ~  Dregos, Edlost, Luster, Dhel Or any other former member(WOC)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 2Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Looking to hook up with you guys again long time since i been on illidan and im thinking of making the move back to here. playing my shman till i can transfer the rest of my chars from frostwolf maybe

but if anyone knows how to get in contact with any of these guys or can give them a message im looking for em. Tell em to email me at E_Obie@hotmail.com (also my msn)

also looks like you got a great guild here and if i do come back to this server i would love it if maybe i could join your crew but not 100% shure if my boys play here still they are kinda the reason i would move back (unless promised a spot in the guild hahaha but thats not gonna happen)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry Guild MasterPosts: 23052Location: Austin, TXJoined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:00 pm
Edlost and Dregos left the guild recently, I believe they're playing some other game now instead of WoW. I don't recognize the other two names you mentioned though...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 2Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:00 pm
damn well there goes an chance for me to join yalls guild hehe well thanks for the info

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 19Location: Long Beach, CAJoined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Trust me, knowing people in the guild only gets ur app looked at (if your lucky). It doesn't get you in. =)

Offline Profile ICQ YIM