<  Public  ~  Flex 4 last night

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 1524Location: Mtl, CanadaJoined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 am
Hey guys,

Thanks for helping out last night with that flex 4, honestly couldn't have done it without you with that group (and my entire lack of gear haha).

Like I said, I'll be playing really casually in the upcoming months and most definitely when the expansion comes out.

My gear is absolutely horrible atm, but I'm working on it. But if you guys are ever doing flex raids, LFR or anything of the sort and I'm online, hit me up and I'd be more than glad to join up.

Thanks again,
-Aero

Aeolius - Holy/Disc/Shadow
Funkflexo - Windwalker/Brewmaster
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry OfficerPosts: 2791Location: FloridaJoined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:38 am
Nice to see you last night Aero! Hope real life is treating you well.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 1524Location: Mtl, CanadaJoined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 am
Can't complain. Just moved into my very own 4 1/2 and the gf will be moving in after she finishes university in April; so you can say I have a little extra time to play WoW since I really don't want to spend money going out any time soon :P

Aeolius - Holy/Disc/Shadow
Funkflexo - Windwalker/Brewmaster
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 4108Location: West Palm Beach, FLJoined: Fri May 26, 2006 10:52 pm
Aerolith wrote:
Can't complain. Just moved into my very own 4 1/2 and the gf will be moving in after she finishes university in April; so you can say I have a little extra time to play WoW since I really don't want to spend money going out any time soon :P

Aero, we aren't all from Montreal so I doubt few people know what a "4 1/2" is or means lol. Glad you're doing well though buddy :)