<  Public  ~  LBRS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 10Location: Whoronto, CanadaJoined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:00 pm
I imagine some of us need LBRS for the warlord's command quest --> onyxia key... is anyone around Sunday afternoon to run it?

Raw

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:59 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry Guild MasterPosts: 23052Location: Austin, TXJoined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:00 pm
The other people that need Warlord's Command are: Smashar, Ggmoga, and Nogster..also Ern, but I don't think he's interested in doing it at this time though because he's levelling his warrior.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:40 am Reply with quote
Anyone available for Onxia Key runs?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:01 am Reply with quote
Posts: 10Location: Whoronto, CanadaJoined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:00 pm
With special thanks to Puritan, the LBRS portion of warlord's was done last night by Ggmoga, Nogster, and myself with his help, despite the server antics. Smashar also completed the last boss!1

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:50 am Reply with quote
Posts: 164Location: Des Moines, IAJoined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:00 pm
Incidentally, they made lbrs easier--several groups of mobs have been removed, including the last 2 groups of spiders (which i wasn't disappointed to see).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 1053Location: Columbia, MOJoined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:00 pm
Off-topic, I'm pretty sure they made ubrs easier, too. We shredded that bitch.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:46 pm Reply with quote
Angry OfficerPosts: 4562Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:00 pm
No, that was just us kicking ass. All mob spawns were exactly the same, and while they make have toned down their stats I find it unlikely. I think UBRS is just that trivial.

-Splug

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry OfficerPosts: 1783Location: Maui, HawaiiJoined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:00 pm
Since I wont be doing MC/Onyxia Much due to my all powerful 5 hour time change/ 56k connection I will be fully available to do any instance run anybody needs to do. I'm usually on abot 9pm server time if I will be on that night. about the only instance run I have quests for are a 5man strat, or 5 man scholo (what fun) heh
~Shadowflame

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 1053Location: Columbia, MOJoined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:00 pm
Splug wrote:
No, that was just us kicking ass. All mob spawns were exactly the same, and while they make have toned down their stats I find it unlikely. I think UBRS is just that trivial.

-Splug

That's really depressing, since it's supposed to be der uber non-40-man raid dungeon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry OfficerPosts: 1783Location: Maui, HawaiiJoined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:00 pm
It IS the uber sub 40 man instance.... for pickup groups. Laugh! with any sort of coordination/ knowhow its jsut too simple. I think we should actually try one of these days to make it in the best time possible.

(posting for sake of testing autosig 8) )

Edit: didnt work trying again later

~Shadowflame

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry Guild MasterPosts: 23052Location: Austin, TXJoined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:00 pm
The new dungeon in Stranglethorn Vale is supposed to open not too long after Blackwing Lair, heard it may be a 20-man dungeon. Might replace UBRS as the "uber non-40-man"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quote
New Dungeon? Blackwing Lair? ugh I gotta go read the WoW site on these frequent down times I have at work (hence all the posting) wish I could play wow down here... cable, so nice... makes me sad and want to go back to school even more

~Shadowflame

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:05 am Reply with quote
I hope the STV one is actually hard, although I'm guessing it'll be like everything else -- hard the first few times, ez $$ after.

BWL is gonna be real ugly, though, I'm guessin'. Especially since, theoretically, Nefarian is gonna be a harder boss than Onyxia.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:47 am Reply with quote
Angry OfficerPosts: 4562Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:00 pm
Aye, but we're starting to get Onyxia down pretty good. If not for the changes in the patch, we'd have killed her first pull last time. We weren't expecting the changes to fear, but we know to watch for those now. We should be able to roll her pretty good this weekend, just have to make sure everyone is alive before she hits 20%, then pound her in under 6 minutes and everyone should be able to get loot.

-Splug

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:50 am Reply with quote
Wasnt able to get on last week due to internet issues, but I should be on this week, (late as usual due to time change) hopefully the random missing few people thing will happen again heh.

(70 Orc Hunter: Shadowguards)
(70 Undead Warlock: Shadowcoil)
(70 Tauren Warrior: Shadowbash)
(70 Troll Shaman: Shadowsent)
(28 Blood Elf Paladin: Shadowshield)
Offline Profile