<  Public  ~  2.4 Magtheridon's Lair Intrest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quote
Well i had just recently watched an interview with Blizzard Employee's regarding the Sunwell Patch and what is coming for older raids. In the sense of what can we do to make Magtheridon's Lair a main raid choice for every guild to hit up no matter what.

Well we know about the Cube Nerf, we know about the hey you can now see the ceiling falling oh and yes a debuff that shows hey your going to die if you dont move the hell out of the way.

But here is what i found out which may save you guys some sanity for later on. He will drop a bag of gems which opened will yield Epic Non Cut Gems such as Crimson Spinels etc. Just like the ones found in Hyjal and Black Temple.

So i would recommend that you guys hit that up later on for of course more gold (as you know they are upping the gold rewards) and also getting epic gems. Now even if you are geared out that is a crap load more gold you can make on the AH for your guild or yourself. So i thought i would give you the heads up if you did not know already ^_^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 379Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:45 am
Who are you exactly?

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quote
Um just another player on Illidan Server. O.O;;; Ive been giving this heads up to other players. >.< Would have posted this on Blood Legion and Team Ice forums however it wont work sadly.

Hey sorry if im bothering i was just trying to help.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 323Location: AlaskaJoined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:34 pm
Thanks for the heads up. I heard someone mention mag will also drop a 20 slot bag, if thats the case he would be worth farming just for that!

Ps. I dont think you were bothering anyone we just were unsure of who you were :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quote
Dajosh wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. I heard someone mention mag will also drop a 20 slot bag, if thats the case he would be worth farming just for that!

Ps. I dont think you were bothering anyone we just were unsure of who you were :)

and who are YOU!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 503Location: Fresno, CAJoined: Sun May 20, 2007 2:00 am
Jeopardy wrote:
Dajosh wrote:

and who are YOU!

Meanie. :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarAngry MemberPosts: 323Location: AlaskaJoined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:34 pm
Jeopardy wrote:
Dajosh wrote:

and who are YOU!

I am that easy to cast aside :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quote
Dajosh wrote:
Jeopardy wrote:
Dajosh wrote:

and who are YOU!

I am that easy to cast aside :(

I feel the sudden urge to sing secret lovers...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quote
Who is Jeopardy

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:44 am Reply with quote
I don't know, she keeps posting in our forum and randomly healing me in our raids. It is kind of strange.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quote
Aribaren wrote:
I don't know, she keeps posting in our forum and randomly healing me in our raids. It is kind of strange.

heal you? keke

I mean, yea.. thats what I do... >_>

Offline Profile YIM