<  Public  ~  APPOLGIES AOKI

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 2Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:00 pm
FTW...Esmoney;'s turn to tell the tale...
To start. Aoki, im really sorry that happened. Im CERTAINLY not a ninja, and I CERTAINLY do not know lvyuan or EVER work with anyone to help them ninja loot. I've lost MANY rolls on items ive wanted, I know how it feels to A. get ninja'd on and B. lose roll on ur item.
It was inbetween bosses on a trash mob that this dropped so ML wasn’t on. Lvyuan rolled need when i said not to. I'm sorry that Lvyuan is a d-bag but there was ntohing I could do. If it was a boss drop my reaction would have been to kick him immediatly, but it was a random drop that drops all the time. Further, no one mentoned anything about wanting him out. Kicking that mage would have been the end of the instance since we only had 13 mebers to start with. The onlything to do was to move on. SO i congratulated lvyuan and moved on. It was my /slapintheface to lvyuan not aoki + casters and a way to get us movin on. I dont support what lvyuan did but i wasnt there to argue about it.
I completely understand how one SHOULD be upset at the situation, but do not be upset with me. I SAID DONT ROLL, THERE IS NOTHING MORE I COULD HAVE DONE-
Again, I'm REALLY SORRY!!
-Esmoney

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarAngry Guild MasterPosts: 23052Location: Austin, TXJoined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:00 pm
That was a boss drop. Jed Runewatcher is a rare spawn boss.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 70Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:00 pm
This is Aoki. Hey man I accept your apology, but you misunderstand why I got so furious. The Briarwood reed is one of the rarer ubrs drops (from a rare spawn in fact), that many casters want, it was ninja'd, ok I'm over it. The fact that no reprecussion were made after a blatant ninja loot did not make a very nice impression with me(believe me there WAS something you could have done). The fact that you congratulated him for ninja looting made it seem you had some involvement in the act. I'm still a bit skeptical about your raid leadership abilites, and doubt I will be raiding with you any longer if you're the raid leader. However, I do not bear any grudges against you, and I will say it again that I am quite over it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 2Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:00 pm
All the mobs got pulled at once, i didnt even notice the named. Again, im sorry, i understand why u question my leader abilities. I'm usually damn good, but here i made an honest mistake. This more or less serves as a great reason for me to never again lead a pug. Granted this type of thing has only happened to me once, its not worth the risk of even making an honest mistake cuz people lost a chance at some loot and now half of illidan prolly thinks im a ninja. I'm sorry :(

Offline Profile